Children's Circle Training
Training Times – This is a two-day training, occurring on the mornings of September 18th and 19th, from 9am to 12pm. Children’s Circle is
Training Times – This is a two-day training, occurring on the mornings of September 18th and 19th, from 9am to 12pm.
Children’s Circle is finally here! Come and bring out your inner child!
This training is for anyone interested in bringing a children’s group to your Circle of Parents location. We will learn key concepts in teaching groups of children, including trauma-informed and resilience promoting techniques. This class will be delivered in a fun and engaging way to include games, songs, and ideas for routines and structure. You will receive lesson plans, parent handouts, and policies & procedures to run a successful group. The lessons include and promote social emotional learning, mainly for ages 3-12. Some older youth techniques will be included, but this Children’s Circle training is focused on children and pre-teens.
- Finding the Right Words: Supporting Families During FASD Awareness Month
- Request for Proposal: Seeking Research Partner for a Participatory Action Research Project Exploring Caregiver Experiences within Family Support Systems and Services
- Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring An Executive Assistant!
- Responding to the Needs of Families Impacted by FASD through Influencing Policy
- Building Connections and Breaking Down Barriers for Parents in Recovery
- Becoming FASD Aware
- Bloom Yoga
- Child Care
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Circle of Parents
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems
- Family Connects
- Family Voice
- Illuminating stories
- Join the Team
- Maternal Health
- News Release
- Paid Leave
- Parenting Advice
- Safe Sleep
- SCFC Conference
- Smart Choices Safe Kids
- Staff Pick
- Strengthening Families Network
- Substance Use Prevention
- Toxicology Resource Guide
- Volunteer Opportunities