Are you interested in the promotion, development, implementation, and expansion of the Circle of Parents model in Colorado, with a focus on Specialized Parenting and Caregiving?
This position is for you!
Illuminate Colorado serves as the State Lead for the Circle of Parents model in Colorado. The Circle of Parents Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the promotion, development, implementation, and expansion of the Circle of Parents model in Colorado, with a focus on Specialized Parenting and Caregiving. This position reports to the Director of Family Support and will work closely with all members of the Family Support Team.
The Circle of Parents Program Manager will:
- Establish, expand, and support local Circle of Parents groups across Colorado with a focus on Specialized Parenting & Caregiving groups
- Promote Circle of Parents program model to stakeholders and partners.
- Effectively partner with internal teams and external organizations to ensure completion of grant deliverables, expansion and innovation within the program, and implementation of program evaluation plans.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least three to five years experience with protective factors, family strengthening, substance use, child maltreatment prevention
- Experience implementing an evidence informed or evidence based model or experience in implementation science, understanding of model fidelity
- Training and practical experience with professional training and group facilitation is highly desirable
- Lived experience with parenting, caregiving, development disabilities, foster or kinship parents, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, and/or system involvement is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication competencies
- Relationship building and management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to work independently on projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Impeccable work ethic, personal integrity, and transparency
- Excellent training and facilitation skills
- Superior adaptability and flexibility
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), Google Suite, Zoom, and ability to quickly learn other software or technology systems and programs
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate. Statewide travel to Circle of Parent sites and training locations will be required. The Circle of Parents Program Manager must have reliable transportation and a personal cell phone.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Circle of Parents Program Manager (Specialty)” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Open until the position is filled. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America in Colorado!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Join our team and deliver Bloom Yoga Training & Yoga Classes – both in person in the Denver Metro Area and virtually via Zoom.