Are you looking for a role where you can flex your website management and graphic design skills?
This position is for you!
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Communications Manager: Web & Design position is responsible for managing Illuminate Colorado’s websites, focusing on creating visually appealing and user-friendly web experiences that align with Illuminate’s mission and goals. Additionally, this position will work on various graphic design projects, both digital and print, to support Illuminate’s initiatives and outreach efforts.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of proven experience with web and graphic design work, with a portfolio showcasing web design projects and a diverse range of graphic design work.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and UX/UI best practices.
- Familiarity with content management systems (preferably WordPress) and website analytics tools (preferably Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in managing and configuring plugins within content management systems to extend website capabilities and meet specific project requirements.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other graphic design tools.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving skills to overcome design challenges.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Passion for Illuminate’s mission and a desire to contribute to positive social change through design.
- Knowledge of website domain registration, management, and DNS settings.
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs to enhance website functionality and streamline data exchange.
- Experience managing print design projects.
Spanish language proficiency.
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume with portfolio or link to portfolio, and three references via email with “Communications Manager: Web & Design” in the subject line to email@example.com.
September 8, 2023 at 5pm
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America in Colorado!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Join our team and deliver Bloom Yoga Training & Yoga Classes – both in person in the Denver Metro Area and virtually via Zoom.