We are so excited to announce that we are hiring a Community Initiatives Associate!
Under the guidance of the Senior Community Initiatives Manager, the Community Initiatives Associate is responsible for managing logistics and coordinating tasks for coalitions and other collaborative spaces, with an emphasis on primary prevention of child maltreatment.
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide meeting coordination and support for various collaboratives spaces associated with the Colorado Partnership for Thriving Families
- Implement the Communications Plan for the Colorado Partnership for Thriving Families
- Coordinate event planning and logistics for related summits, learning sessions, or other events
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- One to three years of coordination or administrative experience, communications support and/or coalition support experience
- Strong attention to detail, superior task management and organizational skills
- Passion for supporting collaborative processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Gsuite
Compensation: This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $40,000 – $50,000
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has a very generous paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work opportunities.
View the complete job posting here.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Community Initiatives Associate” in the subject line to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is June 8, 2022.
Check out these other job postings!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Strategic Initiatives Associate!
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to flex your coalition management and coordination skills? This position is for you!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Home Visitation Programs Manager!
Are you interested in the implementation and quality improvement of home visitation programs? This position is for you! Under the guidance of the Director of Home Visitation, the Home Visiting Programs Manager will lead and support the State Intermediary functions...
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Community Initiatives Associate!
Looking for a job that allows you to flex your project coordination, stakeholder outreach, and logistics management skills? This position is for you!