We are so excited to announce that we are hiring a Community Initiatives Associate!
Under the guidance of the Senior Community Initiatives Manager, the Community Initiatives Associate is responsible for managing logistics and coordinating tasks for coalitions and other collaborative spaces, with an emphasis on primary prevention of child maltreatment.
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide meeting coordination and support for various collaboratives spaces associated with the Colorado Partnership for Thriving Families
- Implement the Communications Plan for the Colorado Partnership for Thriving Families
- Coordinate event planning and logistics for related summits, learning sessions, or other events
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- One to three years of coordination or administrative experience, communications support and/or coalition support experience
- Strong attention to detail, superior task management and organizational skills
- Passion for supporting collaborative processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Gsuite
Compensation: This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $40,000 – $50,000
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has a very generous paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work opportunities.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Community Initiatives Associate” in the subject line to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is June 8, 2022.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and lead the Education Strategies of Illuminate Colorado!
Join our team and help support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America in Colorado!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.