Are you looking for a role where you can flex your knowledge of administrative and financial processes and procedures?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of the Director of Finance & Human Resources, this position will support the finance and administrative responsibilities of the organization. The Finance Manager will contribute to accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, as well as assist with monthly and ongoing administrative and financial processes and procedures. The individual should possess strong detail-orientation, flexibility, and customer service skills, with a proactive and process oriented work style.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Three to five years of related experience with financial management (accounts payable, accounts receivable), preferably with a nonprofit organization. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Intermediate knowledge of Quickbooks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Google Suite, Donor Databases and Donation Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Docusign, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Strong customer service communication capabilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignment
- Ability to work independently on projects and meet deadlines
- Impeccable work ethic, personal integrity, and transparency
- Superior adaptability and flexibility
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Finance Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5pm on July 5, 2023
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and lead the Education Strategies of Illuminate Colorado!
Join our team and help support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America in Colorado!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.