Are you looking for a role where you can flex your resource development skills?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of a Deputy Director, the Grants & Events Manager is a new position which will play a critical role in managing Illuminate Colorado’s resource development plan through grants and supporter cultivation efforts. Working collaboratively with relevant staff throughout the organization, the Grants & Events Manager will lead grant prospecting efforts, will facilitate grant writing for prospective and ongoing grants, and will ensure timely completion of grant reporting. Additionally, the Grants & Events Manager will manage fundraising and volunteer events.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Three to five years of experience, with a proven aptitude for grant prospecting, submission, and reporting as well as management of small and large events. Equivalent combinations of experience/education will be considered.
- Experience with donor database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage collaborative projects and timelines, including balancing deadlines with input.
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and shared decision making.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and complete work timely and accurately.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google Suite.
- Knowledge related to child maltreatment prevention, Strengthening Families protective factors, maternal child health, substance use disorders, child sexual abuse prevention, and/or infant safe sleep
- Experience with family strengthening programming or systems
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Grants & Events Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Open until the position is filled. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America in Colorado!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Join our team and deliver Bloom Yoga Training & Yoga Classes – both in person in the Denver Metro Area and virtually via Zoom.