Are you interested in the implementation and quality improvement of home visitation programs?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of the Director of Home Visitation, the Home Visiting Programs Manager will lead and support the State Intermediary functions related to planning, implementing, and monitoring the Family Connects model and Healthy Families America (HFA) in Colorado.
The Home Visitation Programs Manager will:
- Support Family Connects and Healthy Families America State Intermediary Functions to plan, implement, monitor, and scale the Family Connects and Healthy Families America models in Colorado.
- Partner with local implementing entities, state agency partners, and model purveyors (Family Connects International and Healthy Families America) to facilitate planning, implementation, certification, and technical assistance processes.
- Support implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of Illuminate’s overarching home visitation plan.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years experience with an evidence-based program.
- Training and/or practical experience with project management, community engagement, and facilitation.
- Proficient with database administration (Salesforce proficiency is highly desired but not required), including managing data entry workflows, dashboards, and reporting features of the system.
- Understanding of community health systems and commonly used Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
- Experience in data monitoring and reporting, including developing data collection processes, reviewing data and report submissions, and supporting data mobilization, learning, and improvement.
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage collaborative projects, including balancing deadlines with community processes.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and shared decision making.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- Experience with Tableau, Alchemer (or other enhanced survey platform), Mailchimp, Canva, and/or Smartsheet is a plus.
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Home Visitation Programs Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5pm on April 28, 2023
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to flex your website management and graphic design skills? This position is for you!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Strategic Initiatives Associate – Behavioral Health Part-Time! (POSITION FILLED)
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to flex your logistics management and task coordination skills? This position is for you!