Are you looking for a role where you can flex your logistics management and task coordination skills?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of the Strategic Initiatives Manager, the Strategic Initiatives Associate is responsible for managing logistics and coordinating tasks for coalitions and other collaborative spaces, with an emphasis on behavioral health efforts that strengthen families.
The Grants & Events Manager will:
- Manage meeting scheduling and logistics, including the creation of virtual meeting links, creation and maintenance of calendar invitations, and support of in-meeting technology needs
- Document accurate and timely meeting notes, attendance tracking, support collection and maintenance of participants’ demographic information and shared documents
- Coordinate event planning and logistics for related meetings, summits, learning sessions, or other events
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- One to three years of coordination or administrative experience, including communications support experience
- Experience working with coalitions and/or community organizing experience
- Strong attention to detail, superior task management and organizational skills
- Passion for supporting collaborative processes
- Excellent written communication skills
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Workspace
- Experience and/or knowledge related to child maltreatment prevention, Strengthening Families protective factors, and/or maternal child health
- Experience working with a broad range of populations, particularly in a coalition capacity
- Proficiency in using MailChimp, Apricot, Smartsheet, Alchemer, and/or similar systems
- Fluency in Spanish
Compensation and Schedule:
This is a part-time salaried position (20-24 hours/week). Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $20,000 – $25,000.
This position may be eligible for an increase to full time in the future.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K and Life Insurance benefits. This position will be eligible for benefits at a prorated amount.
In addition, Illuminate Colorado provides part-time employees paid time off benefits equating to 3 weeks of their regularly scheduled work week and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Strategic Initiatives Associate” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 6, 2023
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to flex your website management and graphic design skills? This position is for you!
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to to plan, organize, implement, and deliver an early childhood program curriculum? This position is for you!