Are you looking for a position that will allow you to flex your coalition management and coordination skills?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of the Strategic Initiatives Manager, the Strategic Initiatives Associate is responsible for managing logistics and coordinating tasks for coalitions and other collaborative spaces, with an emphasis on primary prevention of child maltreatment.
The Strategic Initaitives Associate will:
- Provide meeting coordination and support for various collaborative spaces associated with the Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems (ECCS) grant and the Infant Safe Sleep Partnership and other Strategic Initiative efforts as needed.
- Implement the Communications Plan for the Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems grant.
- Support statewide stakeholder outreach and orientation to the ECCS grant project. Stakeholders include state agencies, community partners, and families.
- Coordinate event planning and logistics for related meetings, summits, learning sessions, or other events.
Click Here for the Full Job Description
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- One to three years of coordination or administrative experience, including communications support experience.
- Experience working with coalitions and/or community organizing experience.
- Experience coordinating research projects.
- Strong attention to detail, superior task management and organizational skills.
- Passion for supporting collaborative processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and G Suite.
- Experience and/or knowledge related to child maltreatment prevention, Strengthening Families protective factors, and/or maternal child health.
- Experience working with a broad range of populations, particularly in a coalition capacity.
Compensation and Schedule:
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $40,000 – $50,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Strategic Initiatives Associate” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5pm on June 7, 2023
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Home Visitation Programs Manager!
Are you interested in the implementation and quality improvement of home visitation programs? This position is for you! Under the guidance of the Director of Home Visitation, the Home Visiting Programs Manager will lead and support the State Intermediary functions...
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Community Initiatives Associate!
Looking for a job that allows you to flex your project coordination, stakeholder outreach, and logistics management skills? This position is for you!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Grants & Development Manager! (POSITION FILLED)
Looking for a job that allows you to flex your grant management, event planning, and donor cultivation and engagement skills? This position is for you! Under the guidance of a Deputy Director, the Grants & Development Manager is a new position which will play a...