We are excited to announce that we are hiring a Strategic Initiatives Manager!
Under the guidance of the Director of Strategic Initiatives, the Strategic Initiatives Manager will facilitate coalitions and work groups with an emphasis on behavioral health system efforts.
Experiences, Skills and Qualifications include:
- Lived or professional experience related to maternal behavioral health such as experience with substance use, pregnancy, parenting, and/or perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
- One to four years of coalition management, community organizing, and/or group facilitation experience
- Passion for facilitating collaborative processes, coalition management, community organizing.
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage collaborative projects, including balancing deadlines with
- coalition input
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with
- individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and shared decision making.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Gsuite
Compensation: This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, click on the link below for more details about the position.
View the complete job posting here.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Strategic Initiatives Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is January 18, 2022.