Are you interested in co-developing, implementing, and managing the data collection, evaluation, and strategic learning approaches for Illuminate Colorado’s education, coalition, and policy efforts?
This position is for you!
Under the guidance of the Director of Evaluation & Strategic Learning, the Evaluation & Strategic Learning Manager will work closely with internal staff and external partners to co-develop, implement, and manage the data collection, evaluation, and strategic learning approaches for Illuminate Colorado’s education, coalition, and policy efforts.
Specific Duties of the Evaluation & Strategic Learning Manager Include:
Evaluation Design, Implementation, and Management
- Data Analysis, Reporting, and Mobilization
- Grant Management
- Data Systems Build, Implementation, and Support
- Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Three to five years of data, evaluation, and/or research experience and/or academic degree where data, research, and/or evaluation skills are acquired.
- Experience in developing and implementing quantitative and qualitative data collection approaches, including but not limited to surveys and interview and focus group protocols.
- Experience in analyzing, translating, and mobilizing different forms of data to inform process and impact improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating a high capacity to meaningfully synthesize and tailor data and information for diverse audiences through presentations, reports, data visualizations, etc.
- Strong interest in developing and implementing evaluation approaches for education, coalition, and/or policy efforts.
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through data and evaluation practices.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Curiosity around finding effective and innovative strategies for challenging data collection and evaluation (e.g., hard-to-reach populations).
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and “messy” datasets.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G Suite.
- Experience in coalition and network evaluation.
- Experience in state and federal policy evaluation.
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, SQL)
- Experience with survey management platforms (Alchemer, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey).
- Experience building and/or managing a relational database. Knowledge of Apricot 360, Efforts to Outcomes (ETO), and/or Apricot Core is a plus.
- Experience with family strengthening programming or systems.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations, particularly in a research or evaluation capacity.
- Fluency in Spanish.
Compensation and Schedule:
Full-time, salaried, exempt position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
Illuminate Colorado offers health and dental benefits as well as participation in a 401K, EAP, and Life Insurance benefits. In addition, Illuminate Colorado has an unlimited paid time off policy and offers both flexible scheduling and remote work. Residency in Colorado, or anticipated relocation to Colorado in the near future (at your own expense), is a condition of employment with Illuminate.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Evaluation & Strategic Learning Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5pm on July 10, 2023
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Check out these other job postings!
Join our team and help support Illuminate’s Executive Director’s calendar, travel, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to flex your website management and graphic design skills? This position is for you!
Illuminate Colorado Is Hiring A Strategic Initiatives Associate – Behavioral Health Part-Time! (POSITION FILLED)
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to flex your logistics management and task coordination skills? This position is for you!