We are so excited to announce that we are hiring a Director of Family Connects!
Under the guidance of the Executive Director, the Director of Family Connects will lead the State Intermediary functions related to planning and implementation of the Family Connects model in Colorado.
Family Connects is an evidence-based approach to supporting all newborns and their families. As a universal light touch home visitation model, Family Connects implementation is designed to create mechanisms, building on local community capacity and interests, that will provide all new parents, prenatally or at birth, systematic opportunities to discuss their concerns and learn about and be connected to the parent support resources available in their communities. The Director of Family Connects will work in partnership with the three current demonstration communities to coordinate, facilitate, and lead the planning and installation phases of the model and will be responsible for the development and implementation of scaling and sustainability plans.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications include:
- At least five years experience implementing an evidence based program or experience in implementation science, understanding of model fidelity
- Training and practical experience with project management
- Experience scaling maternal child health, home visitation, public health, or social service initiatives
- Deep understanding of community health systems
- Understanding of policy affecting early childhood initiatives, familiarity with Medicaid reimbursement, value-based payment systems
- Commitment to advancing social and racial equity through collective action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage collaborative projects, including balancing deadlines with community processes
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with individuals of diverse professional backgrounds, technical expertise, and lived experience.
- Comfort with ambiguity, shifting environments, and shared decision making.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with shared deadlines while being responsive to emergent needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suite
Compensation: This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Starting salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience in the range of $70,000 – $80,000.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via email with “Director of Family Connects” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is March 9, 2022.